These are the final results of the on-line neighborhood poll .
The first question that we asked was: “Would you like to see a major change in the makeup of council?” 99% answered yes to this question, which is probably why we see so many new faces on the survey result list below.Please note that this survey only represents a sample of the views of members of our group of associations and does not necessarily represent the views of the general population of Maple Ridge.
The poll was designed to grade candidates according to the following criteria:
1) Does this candidate stand a good chance of being elected?
2) Has the candidate demonstrated sincerity and integrity?
3) Does the candidate demonstrate good leadership abilities?
4) Does the candidate have a good grasp of the issues facing our neighbourhood?
5) Has the candidate presented good ideas to solve problems and build a better Maple Ridge?
Grades were from 1 to 10 ( 1 very poor to 10 excellent.)
Top 10 Results – Final – Friday 6pm
Top 10 only shown as of 7 pm Thursday
The results are unscientific. There is no intention to influence how votes are cast.
Voters may use totally different criteria for qualifying a candidate.